As part of its response to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Scottish Drugs Forum is hosting a series of free webinars.
The SDF webinars will address crucial aspects of the support of people with drug problems and the delivery of effective services that provide treatment and support, reduce harm and protect people from COVID-19.
The seventh SDF COVID-19 webinar, Lessons learnt and challenges with easing lockdown: People with drug problems, Public Health & COVID-19 will be held on Friday 29th of May at 13.00 – 14.00.
The webinar will focus on what the future challenges are for public health and people who use drugs as the restrictions begin to be lifted.
1. Emma Fletcher, Public Health Consultant, NHS Tayside
2. Claire Glen, Senior Health Promotion Specialist, NHS Lothian
3. Trevor Lakey, Health Improvement and Inequalities Manager, NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde
Pre-registration is required and numbers are limited so please register early. You will receive invitations to future webinars.
We will be using GoToWebinar, so please check your have the capability to access the tool once registered.
You will receive invitations to future webinars.
If you have any comment or ideas for future webinars please get in touch.
You can view previous SDF COVID-19 webinars on the SDF Youtube Channel, or you can click on one of the topics below.
- Delivering OST and contingency planning for pharmacy service reductions
- Working with people who use drugs and who are homeless
- Benzodiazepine use and prescribing during the pandemic
- Responding to mental health and isolation in the pandemic
- Interrupting Transmission; Drugs, HIV and COVID-19
- Drug Treatment and Contingency Planning in Scottish Prisons under COVID-19