This is not an SDF event but may be of interest to members and stakeholders.
Become a more effective and impactful drugs researcher by attending the first DRNS conference, supported by the Society for the Study of Addiction.
This one-day conference has been designed to support the development of the next generation of Scottish drugs researchers including: Masters and PhD students, Early Career Researchers, and Peer Researchers.
The programme includes presentations and workshops on:
- Preparing strong grant applications.
- Translating findings into practice.
- Getting your work published in high-impact journals.
- Best practice in research ethics and governance.
- Co-production and public engagement.
- Maximising opportunities for knowledge exchange.
- Developing policy briefs for policy makers.
Poster sessions will allow delegates to present updates on work in progress and the results of recently completed research, with a prize for the best poster presentation.
There is a nominal fee of £20 per delegate place to encourage attendance and offset some of the event costs.
For more information and to book a place, see the DRNS website at: drns.ac.uk/conference