Building the peer alliance for life.
SDF received funding from the Drug Deaths Taskforce to maximise peer to peer naloxone supply with a coordinated and supported approach by delivering high quality training, providing ongoing support and developing a national peer network to enhance the delivery of naloxone provision. Importantly, this includes paying peers as sessional workers.
In this webinar we will hear about the progress of these funded projects, and other projects from across the country, from the peers and other staff involved in their delivery.
Change is needed and together we can work with the most experienced individuals to help prevent overdose deaths, people who have lived experience.
This event will feature presentations from:
- Wez Steele & Kerryann Colquhoun – Scottish Drugs Forum
- Danny Kelly, Kelly Rob and peers Eddie, Amir and Justyna – Hillcrest Futures Dundee
- Lorna Peddie, Lydnsay Laird and peers – We Are With You Borders
- Doris Williamson and Claire Marie Blair – Glasgow Prisons Project, Health Improvement Scotland
- Leanne Kerr, Jennifer Lang, Scott McCready, Derek Puller and Stuart Jackson – Turning Point Scotland, North Ayrshire
- Liz, Julian, Mikey, Yanni & Dave – Peers from Edinburgh and West Lothian, Change Grow Live
The presentations will be followed by a question and answer session.